Private College MBBS Medical Admissions in Bangalore
If you are thinking of healing others pain and giving a new life to people by becoming a doctor, so this is the career option you should opt for. Doctors are considered to be next to God.
As much the amount of respect involved in this profession, the same is the responsibility and stress associated with this.
Doctors have to make themselves available all time also ready to help and cure patients without any discrimination of caste, creed, colour, sex as per Medical Council of India.
So basically in India, the medical course in MBBS can be done by any recognized college by Medical Council of India and affiliated to any University acting under UGC Act of 2005.
Now for getting admission in MBBS Course in India, the student should write NEET ( National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ) conducted by NTA ( National Testing Agency ) under HRD Ministry of Government of India.
MBBS is a 5 and a half year professional Under Graduate course to become a doctor in India.
This profession has many perks and responsibilities, with this profession you get the powers to save someone’s life. To become pro at your work you need to gain practical and quality knowledge.
Being at a premiere institute and completing your degree there will give you an extra edge in the field.
Becoming a doctor in India is the noblest profession, you will be treated the next to god and have respect among people and society.
Being in this profession will avail you many benefits, it has better growth and perks are attractive as well.
If you become a doctor you will get satisfaction in saving life or bring a new life in the world.
Low NEET Score?
If your dream is of studying at Top Private Medical College admissions in India, then youradmissionguru can prefer you for Private colleges in India which also accept the intake of freshers on the basis of NEET Marks, if your NEET score is low
Eligibility Criteria for taking admission in MBBS in top Medical College admissions in India through NEET / NRI Quota :
- Must have passed 2nd PU / Class 12th with a minimum 55 per cent marks in all subjects.
- Must have taken Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects in 2nd PU / Class 12th.
- Must have qualified NEET in the academic year in which admission is needed in the respective category, either general category or Scheduled Categories
- Some Private Colleges also take admission by NRI Quota Medical college Admissions for MBBS like Manipal University.
Following are Top Private Medical Colleges in India :
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- St John’s National Academy of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- Sri Rama Chandra Medical College, Chennai
- JSS Medical College, Mysore
- SRM Medical College, Chennai
- MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- DY Patil Medical College, Pune
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- Vydehi Medical College, Bangalore
- Sapthgiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- Dr BR Ambedkar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- Akash Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- East Point Medical College
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Science, Bangalore
- Raja Rajeshwari Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore