Want Direct Admission in Christ University?
Are you looking for Direct Admission in Christ University?
Or, Looking for Christ University Management Quota BBA Admission?
Christ University is one of the top private university in India, providing world-class education in today’s youth. Empowering youth through quality education has been the motto of Christ University since it’s inception.
Now being one of the top university, lot of students every year try their luck of getting into Christ University after class 12th/2nd PUC and appear in entrance exams of Christ University. Since thousands of students apply for the entrance, only a few of them luckily qualify the written online test followed by the personal interview round, which only selected chunk of highly talented students get through and get Direct Admission in Christ University.
Now, what about the students who were willing to study at Christ University by getting Admission in Christ University, and could not even clear the entrance due to one of the following three reasons:
- lack of studies, negligence;
- difficult questions came in entrance examinations;
- Luck didn’t favour on the day of the entrance examination.
Then direct admission through management quota in christ university is an option for them to get admission into other prestigious and highly reputed Universities.
We provide guidance for admission at Christ University for B. Com, Law, and BBA, and other courses. So students and parents can Contact Your Admission Guru.
You can Call/WhatsApp us at 6386534039 for guidance in management quota admission in Christ University.Call Us!
About Christ University
Christ University is one of the top deemed private university established in 1969. It was established as Christ College in the year 1969 and undertook many initiatives in education with the introduction of modern curriculum designing and academic discipline maintenance.
In 1956, it was declared Deemed to Be University by Ministry of Human Resource Development by Government of India. Christ University offer programs from bachelors to masters and even doctoral, in Humanities, Social Sciences, Science, Commerce, Management, Engineering, Education and Law.
Christ University also publishes several famous research journals and has published more than 450 books in Kannada and English.
Christ University is a Multi-Disciplinary university focusing on teaching, research offering a number of graduate and postgraduate programs.
Many students come from around India and Abroad to join the reputed university and setting an example of a harmonious multi-cultural environment.
Programs Offered in Christ University
Christ University provides following popular degree options for Undergraduate Programs :
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance and Accountancy) – A 3-year degree bachelors course with majors in Finance and Accountancy. As we all know finance is one of the major sectors of any economical organisation/institution, so this course is popular among students and a lot of them wish to study this course.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Morning) – In the BCom course, candidates are basically taught kernel subjects related to commerce and finance. In the three-year duration, the candidates are given options to pick from a few elective subjects as well. The programme of B Com is usually spread over six semesters during which the students are taught some crucial topics like financial accounting, corporate tax, economics, company law, auditing, business management, etc.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Professional) – B.Com. Professional is a bachelor level course in commerce. The main objective of the course is to create professionals who can dispense well with commercial and financial matters. The course helps the students in developing managerial skills along with accounting abilities. Basics of levying, law, e-commerce, etc. are covered under the course. After completing the educational degree, the student can try for jobs in banks, in financial organizations, as an investment banker, in marketing firms, and so on.
- Bachelor of Commerce (International Finance) – BCOM (International Finance) concentrates on the domains of accounting and financial analysis. With this bizarre blend, the curriculum enables students to propel their careers as wealth creators and directors both in corporate and retailer banking domains. The programme, with an underlying focus on the ethical code of professional conduct, endeavours to create meaningful and purebred finance professionals. With a broad understanding of international laws and monetary reporting standards, BCOM (International Finance) scholars can seamlessly fit into and effectively contribute to the international trade and work environments too. As forward-thinking and reliable business partners, BCOM (International Finance) trainees are well outfitted to serve global organizations and society at large.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance and Accountancy) – BBA in Finance and Accounting (BBA F&A) is a professional undergraduate course basically in accounting and financial planning. Outfitted with the intelligence on accounting and financial planning, a BBA F&A alum has a range of jobs from sectors like finance, marketing, sales, management, government and training. Within these sectors, a BBA F&A graduate could choose from job profiles such as Audit Manager, Finance/Budgeting Analyst, Cost Auditor, Financial Inquisitor, Corporate Business Analyst etc.
- BBA LLB – BA LLB and BBA LLB in Christ University is a 5-year integrated course program. Both these courses are approved 100 % by Bar Council of India and after the successful completion, students would be lead to a degree from Christ University. It is a flagship course of Christ University and very popular among Students.
WhatsApp or Call us on 6386534039 to get Direct Admission in Christ University for BBA, MBA.
Christ University provides following popular degree options for Post Graduate Programs :
- Mcom (International Finance)
- MSc (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Strategic Management
BBA Admission Important Dates (Christ University Direct Admission for BBA 2020)
- As part of basic eligibility criteria, basically the candidates should pass at the Class 12 level (Karnataka PUC/ISC/CBSE/NIOS/State Boards) in any stream (Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, Sciences) from a recognized Board in India.
- Candidates pursuing a Worldwide curriculum must have AIU permission.
- In addition to this, they need to have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits. Candidates pursuing GCE / Excel must have at least 3 A levels, not less than C.
- Applicants appearing for the +2 examinations in March-May 2019 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
- Admissions in Christ University
- For getting admission into Undergraduate courses, a student must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized institution in all the subjects.
- Also, the applicant should clear the entrance exams conducted for the required course as per the guidelines. The admissions are basically based on the scores in 10+2 and rank secured in the entrance test, skill assessment, personal interviews.
- The college has their very own entrance exam known as CUET (Christ University Entrance Test), for admission into their UG courses like BBA (Hons/Finance & International business), BA LLB, BBA LLB, LLM, B.com (Hons/International Finance/Professional), BA-CEP, BHM.
- The application method generally begins from December and ends by April every year, the entrance test is conducted by the end of April.
- There will also be a necessary skill assessment test followed by personal interview sessions and results will be declared by May. The examination is conducted in various centres in Bangalore, Delhi-NCR and Kolkata.
- Call/WhatsApp us on 6386534039 to get Direct Admission in Christ University in BBA, MBA.
Christ university bba admission dates:
|Events||Slot 1 Dates||Slot 2 Dates||Slot 3 Dates|
|Starting date of online registration||December 8, 2019||December 8, 2019||May 10, 2020|
|Last day of submitting the|
|April 8, 2020||April 20, 2020||May 10, 2020|
|Admit card for Entrance|
Test, SA, MP and PI
|Christ University Admission BBA Exam||May 2, 2020||May 4, 2020||May 17, 2020|
|SA/MP/PI||April 15 to 25, 2020||April 27 to May 2020||–|
|Publishing of Final Result||To be notified||To be notified||To be notified|
We provide a chance to follow your dream and get guidance for management quota admission in christ university so that your dreams can transcend into reality. Christ University Direct Admission for BBA 2020, contact us by calling or Whats App on 6386534039 and we will help you to get through it.
Christ University BBA is one of the best course in which students can take up and become well-qualified professionals. For more details about direct admission in BBA, call us at 6386534039.
Role of Your Admission Guru in Direct Admission in Christ University?
So we at Your Admission Guru, provide Guidance for getting management quota admission in Christ University through direct admission in leftover/NRI Seats. Many students got admission in Christ University by our guidance on call, or in person.
Also, we do have our tie-ups with other colleges and universities which offers management quota admission in BBA or MBA, so we also guide students for admission into those colleges and universities.
Direct Admission through management quota is for students who have got a good score in 10+2 but failed to attain a merit rank in any of the entrance exams. Direct admission is basically in the form of admission through management quota in christ or Admission through NRI Quota in Universities.
The fee structure for these courses is generally slightly high than the normal fees. However, the selection of candidates is always based on merit rank of the candidate and availability of courses and seats for each batch.
To get admission through management quota a candidate must approach and ask in the university to know the requirements and submit the necessary documents at the college level. The fees will vary depending on the course student want to pursue.
With the rising competition in today’s generation, management quota admission or Admission Through Management Quota is always a boon for students those who wish to pursue the course of their choice from a reputed and top institute.
Getting the direct admission through management quota in christ university is much easier than regular admission in any private college, but one must have a merit ranking in exams and even in class 12th/2nd PUC in order to fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria laid by the college administration.
Admissions for UG and PG programs are open now, a candidate is generally advised to keep checking the university website regularly for more details.
You can contact us at Your Admission Guru, for guidance in Direct Admission in Christ University.
Students/Parents can call/WhatsApp us at 6386534039.
Call/WhatsApp us at 6386534039 for guidance in Direct Admission in Christ University.