If Top engineering college admissions in Bangalore, management quota or direct admission is the stuff you are looking for, then you have landed on the best page as we at Your Admission Guru are the pioneer in education industry providing the best possible consultancy services to students over the internet.
In today’s world, due to the increase in demands for management quota MBBS admission, management quota in VIT, or direct admission in MBBS, the people in the education sector are growing day by day. So finding genuine people for management quota admissions in Bangalore is a hard nut to crack.
What to do after 12th?
Also, the students are worried about different types of courses and colleges like private medical colleges or government medical colleges, medical colleges in India or Medical colleges abroad, engineering college admissions in Bangalore or Engineering College admissions in Delhi, they should opt after class 12th. So here we are with our different types of suggestions regarding the problem of what to do after class 12th.
Engineering college Admissions
If your ambition and dream are of becoming an Engineer and contribute to society, then this career option is for you.
Engineers are the builders of society. They are responsible for making our world better and more beautiful place to live.
Engineering is a profession which touches each and every aspect of human civilization be it modern-day computer tech and advancements or the building best infrastructures around the globe, everything is fulfilled by an engineer.
Engineering contains many different types of fields, many types of skills. An engineer is there to improve and make people’s lives safer and easier.
If you are going to do engineering then you are going to apply the scientific knowledge and theories learnt in class to the real world. You will learn how to deal with real-life problems by the bookish knowledge.
Talking about engineering in India, there are many colleges which may lead you to a successful degree but here you have to see which college is best and well equipped with technology and labs. It requires practical skills, for which you should join a premier college.
For being best in your field you will require quality knowledge, for which you will want to have a better surrounding and be surrounded with a better mind.
Engineering can be done by following ways :
- B.E. / B. Tech Admissions after 12th Class
- Diploma Admissions after 12th/10th Class
- Lateral Entry Engineering Admission
Eligibility Criteria For Engineering Admissions for BE / B Tech Admissions
- Passing Certificate of 2nd PU/ 12th lass/ Senior Secondary with a minimum of 40 per cent of marks.
- Many colleges offer admissions through entrance exams like JEE Mains, JEE Advanced, COMEDK, etc.
- Also, students can take direct admission in any branch like computer science, mechanical, civil etc, in some top Private Colleges engineering colleges through management quota by paying a little extra capitation/donation fees to colleges.
Following are the Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore/South India which accept direct admission through management quota :
- VIT University Vellore ( Get Direct admission in VIT University through management quota )
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology ( Get Direct Admission in MSRIT through management quota )
- BMS College of Engineering (Get Direct Admission in BMSCE through management quota )
- Manipal University ( Get Direct Admission in Manipal University through NRI quota/Management Quota)
- RV College of Engineering (Get Direct Admission in RVCE through management quota )
- Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering
- Direct Admission in Bangalore Institute of Technology through management quota
Terms and Conditions for Engineering College Admission:
* 1. Rates may vary anytime as per college instructions and Your Admission Guru does not take any guarantee for the previously quoted rate.
* 2. The promised rates are quotational in nature.
* 3. If a student books his/her seat/slot, then rates generally won’t fluctuate for him/her. But Your Admission Guru will not be responsible for any sudden changes in Management Quota Admission Rates.